Arranging a Mortgage
You've found the perfect home. Before you buy, it’s important to make sure that you have a mortgage payment plan that works for you.
Arranging financing for your home can often be a confusing process, there's many options to choose from. That’s why it’s important to talk to a Mortgage Broker. You’ll find expert advice and the tools you need to make arranging a mortgage an easy and comfortable experience.
The convenience of Mobile Mortgage Broker will meet with you whenever and wherever it’s convenient for you – days, evenings or weekends. They’ll review a full range of home financing options with you, and help you select the best mortgage solution to meet your needs.
Documents you will need for your bank to get pre-approved:
Current address. Previous address if less than 3 years.
Current employment: address, phone #.
Previous Employment if less than 3 years.
Source of income: Pay stub, employment letter, bank statement confirming direct deposit, investment income statements.
Self employed: Last 2 years of Notice of Assessments.
Value of properties, automobiles, investments, and savings.
- Most recent statements for mortgages, loans and lines of credit
- Most recent credit card statements
- Estimated value of your home
- Housing expenses (e.g. property tax, annual condo fee, heating costs)
- Financial information for your co-borrower, if applicable
- Social Insurance Number (optional)
- Then you can Shop With Confidence.